This breed entered Kenya from Uganda but it originates from India.It is a hybrid of chicken developed be Keggfarm Groups in Gurgaon.
- Dual purpose for producing meat and eggs.
- Adapted for free range and scavenging.
- High resistance to common poultry diseases.
- Fast maturity-Mature males 3.5-4 Kgs, Females 2.5-3 Kgs.
- High egg production: 20-25 eggs per month.
- Economical laying period;1.5 years.
- Feed consumption; average (medium) feeder.
- Sitting characteristics; Does not sit on eggs(does not get broody).
Available @ Ksh 70 each.
Delivery Free across the country to all major and minor towns.